Thu, Mar 05|
Children's Board of Hillsborough County
Tampa, FL - Retirement Planning Workshop
Where you end up in retirement depends a lot on the road you took to get there. What will your journey to retirement look like?
Time & Location
Mar 05, 2020, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Children's Board of Hillsborough County, 1002 E Palm Ave, Tampa, FL 33605, USA
About the Event
Topics of discussion include:
· Organizing for Retirement Retirement
· Budgets that Work
· Lowering Taxes in Retirement
· No Tax DROP Transfers
· FRS Pension options
· Options available when exiting
· DROP Paperwork Navigation
· 403(b) or 457(b) - when should you begin taking withdrawals
· Social Security and Medicare Updates
· Health Insurance Subsidy Credit
· Bencor (educational employees) options!
Disclaimer: Retirement Benefits Council is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Florida Retirement System (FRS) or any other government agency.