Tue, Mar 03|
Dorothy B. Oven Park
Tallahassee - DROP Retirement Workshop 3-3-2020
Where you end up in retirement depends a lot on the road you took to get there. What will your retirement journey look like?
Time & Location
Mar 03, 2020, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Dorothy B. Oven Park, 3205 Thomasville Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32308, USA
About the Event
Topics of discussion include:
· Organizing for Retirement
· Budgets that Work
· Lowering Taxes in Retirement
· No Tax DROP Transfers
· FRS Pension options
· Options available when exiting
· DROP Paperwork Navigation
· 403(b) or 457(b) - when should you begin taking withdrawals
· Social Security and Medicare Updates
· Health Insurance Subsidy Credit
· Bencor (educational employees) options!
Content is provided for informational purposes only.