Tue, Mar 31|
Lakeland Public Library - Larry R. Jacks
Lakeland - DROP Retirement Workshop
Where you end up in retirement depends a lot on the road you took to get there. What will your retirement journey look like?
Time & Location
Mar 31, 2020, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Lakeland Public Library - Larry R. Jacks, 1700 N Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL 33805, USA
About the Event
Topics of discussion include:
· Organizing for Retirement
· Budgets that Work
· Lowering Taxes in Retirement
· No Tax DROP Transfers
· FRS Pension options
· Options available when exiting
· DROP Paperwork Navigation
· 403(b) or 457(b) - when should you begin taking withdrawals
· Social Security and Medicare Updates
· Health Insurance Subsidy Credit
· Bencor (educational employees) options!
Disclaimer: Retirement Benefits Council is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Florida Retirement System (FRS) or any other government agency.